Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Seesaw Helps Students Connect to Share the Learning!



Are you participating in the Global Math Task Twitter Challenge
My student LOVE sharing strategies for solutions to the new 24 challenge this year!
Each week, @globalmathtask sends out 4 numbers. The goal is to find as many equations as possible that equal 24 when you add, subtract, multiply, or divide the four numbers on the tweet.
Students upload their thinking strategies to their Seesaw Journal. 
Then I can share the link to their post on Twitter. 

It's a win-win.... parents are connected with their student's learning journal and can get notifications when they add something into their folder. I, as the teacher, approve everything BEFORE it's posted so I can ask questions if I'm not clear on what the student is trying to share.

— Swamp Frog Kids (@swampfrogkids) October 4, 2016


Join in the fun and share the learning!
Do a search in Twitter for #gmttc24 or follow @globalmathtask to find the
tweeted numbers each week!
Then share out!
Follow my class @swampfrogkids and tag us in your shares!
We love to learn from others to find new strategies and solutions!

Not using Seesaw Learning Journal yet?
Scan my qr code or follow the link below.
It's a FREE resource that works on all devices and computers!
I'd be happy to share more about this awesome program with you!



Let me know if you need help getting going - I think you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment