Sunday, June 12, 2016

#passthescopeEDU because #KidsDeserveIt!




Shhh....hear that? 
It's the energy recharge that we all need 
once in awhile to 
#getyourteachon

I'm excited to be participating in this month's 
#passthescopeEDU on 

On June 16th
Teachers are "Taking over Periscope" 
to share about the
"One Big Idea" that we want to implement 
during the 2016-17 school year!

There's a TON of #awesometeachers 
that will be sharing their ideas and activities for 
the new year.

I hope you'll hop on Periscope and join me
at 5:45pm EST as I plan to share more about
the new addition to the 
this year...
#gmttc24

As Todd Nelsoney and Adam Welcome write in 
their new book
#KidsDeserveIt


Take a moment and give this
gold nugget of info 
a chance to renew your spirit!
Not only is it a refreshing read,
it's got tons of great ideas and shares!

Then be sure to follow me on 
Periscope 
@swampfrogfirst
and join me on
June 16th
at 
5:45pm EST 
4:45pm CST

Can't wait to see how you plan to
"Go Big, Be Creative"!


and if you're a
snapchat person
I do share some PD
from time to time
You can follow me here...


Have a WONDERFUL day!

Heidi






No comments:

Post a Comment