Thursday, December 24, 2015

Crash Course ...




Christmas Break is upon us and I wanted to a minute wish everyone a 
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
and a 
Wonderful New Year!

Some of the things I'm thankful for this year...

Connections!
amazing opportunity to connect my students with other classes around the world!
So looking forward to learning from more of you in 2016!
If you haven't had the opportunity to join in the fun yet...
take a leap of faith and jump on into the fun!

Just search for the hashtag #gmttc or #gmttc4 in the Twitter search bar.
You don't have to be signed up to play along...you don't have to wait for your week
if you are signed up ...jump in and share when you have the chance!

Mystery Skype and Mystery Voxer are two other ways I've been able to connect my students to share their learning with others! LOVE the questioning and thoughtfulness that goes into each one of these amazing projects!

One thing I look forward to catching up on this break is 
Reading... specifically this gem of a book that I have been wanting to read all year long!
Yes it's been on my bedside table since July! and Yes...I have picked it up several times...
and NO :( I haven't stayed awake long enough to finish even one page...
But that's about to change! I love being able to relax and learn during breaks!
Anyone read or wanting to read this book?
Want to connect to share in the learning?
I've found a page of Periscope videos from a book talk the author has shared that I'd be happy to pass along to anyone that would like to listen along.

I look forward to connecting with teachers and classes more in the 
2016 year! 

Enjoy!
    Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment