Monday, October 12, 2015

Cross It Out Multiplication style!


Need a quick math practice station for multiplication?
Me too!
I thought this would be helpful for my RTI math kiddos to practice some 
multiplication and work with each other in the process...
I'll be honest...I'm not getting to do stations as much as I did in second grade...
still working the fourth grade jive...but it's coming along!
You can grab this no prep easy to use station HERE.
Just Print....add dice....and go...

Don't forget to hop over to 
and see what's going on as we share in the learning globally!
You can participate at ANY time...just use the hashtag of your grade level when
you post on Twitter!
Let me know if you have any questions!

Loving my Fall Break!
Hope your day is great!
Heidi



No comments:

Post a Comment