Thursday, August 27, 2015

Math Task Cards for Rounding 4NBT3


Rounding Multi-Digit Numbers
to any place with precision and accuracy.

Trying my hand at creating some math task cards 
for my new group of Fourth Graders to practice 
rounding multi-digit numbers to any place value.

Thought I'd start with an no frill, easy on the ink 
task card set to help students practice as this skill.


You can download a free copy here...let me know if you think 
they'll be helpful or if you'd like to see something more/less added to them.

I'm just starting with 12 cards as my plan is to have these in a station...
IF I were using them as a scoot game, I'd need to make more...

Here's to a getting used to a new grade level!



3 comments:

  1. Good luck in 4th grade! Sure wish you were still down here in Primary with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dina!
      I've got a SUPER group of students this year that is making the transition so much more fun!

      Delete
  2. Thank your sharing your resources. It's been a few years since I've taught 4th grade and I am so grateful for teachers like you sharing your materials with us to make learning fun!

    ReplyDelete