Monday, June 1, 2015

Hop into a Twitter Chat !



Do you have a Twitter account? Have you joined in a Twitter Chat before?

Hop over to Twitter on Tuesday and join me for 
an inaugural chat on 
Engaging & Effective Apps to use in your Classroom!
Here's a list of questions for the chat.

Never joined a Twitter Chat before? No worries...
Just search for the #appengage in your twitter search line
or follow my twitter account for updates and invites.

You can lurk in the background and see what apps 
are being shared...or join in the fun and share something that
worked for you this year!

Join me in the 
to share apps that are working for you as well!

I look forward to finding more 
engaging & effective apps to use in my class!

I'm also linking up with 
Monica from "I Heart Grade 3"
for her summer weekly series link ups...

This week is all about the
"Why I Started Blogging!"

The Swamp was created during a family Thanksgiving trip to 
Washington, D.C. back in 2010 as a way for me to 
share some of the games and activities 
that were working for me in the classroom.

I've always been a "journaling" kind of girl...so blogging has 
helped me create a virtual journal of the things that are 
working for me in my classroom!

I LOVE sharing ideas with others .... I hope you find 
something useful as you hop around "The Swamp".
I'd love to know what's working for you as well!
Let's connect through Twitter or Instagram or Facebook!
Becoming a Global Learner has become a 
passion of mine! I'm so excited to see what's going on 
around the world in the teaching realm!

I'll be learning more through 
July 31-August 1, 2015
24 hours of Global Sharing using the EdCamp format online!
Check it out and join in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi!

    Thank you so much for participating in my linky party! I've been having a great time reading how everyone started blogging. I love how yours came about because of your family! Wonderful!

    I do hope that you will be able to link up again throughout the summer!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, thanks for sharing your story with us! I love journaling too!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  3. EdCamp is great! I went to one here in OKC and learned so much. I am in this link-up, too and you can see why I started blogging on my blog post at www.twinkleteaches.blogspot.com
    Tina :)

    ReplyDelete