Saturday, May 16, 2015

Want to Kahoot with Us?





Four point Five Days 
and the Countdown is on...!
How much can I squeeze into these last few days to make
their Second Grade year full of memories
to last through the Summer????

Kahooting and Skyping have been two of our
favorite activities this year!
We'd LOVE to have you join us for one last game!

Hop over to the googleform and fill out your info to join in with us!

I'll send out info about the game so everyone
can join contacts and we'll be able to see your class during the game!


I'm also in the process of putting together a 
Math Resource Blog
for our District's Second Grade Teachers.

My goal is to include links and activities for each quarter to make it 
super useful for everyone!

IF you have a freebie or a blog post you'd like me to link to...
please comment below or email me!
I'd be happy to share your ideas and 
give you a spotlight in the blog.
You can find the blog below...
but please remember...
it's a work in progress...
just a skeleton with ideas 
scattered everywhere right now...
Math Resources for Second Grade

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! I teach K so not planning to sign up, but I love the concept! Have a great time :)

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete