Saturday, April 4, 2015

Summer Conferences...Are You Going?


Have you ever heard of Whole Brain Teaching?

I've used "parts and pieces" of it successfully over the last 4 years.
My FAVORITE part is
the simplicity of the classroom rules...
not to mention the 
Class-yes...


But I've only ever caught pieces and parts from youtube videos and blogger posts...
so when a friend called to say that the 
K-12 National Convention
was open for registration, I signed up "pronto-burger"
Sooooo extremely excited to be able to go see
this engaging way of teaching in action!


If you're not familiar with Whole Brain Teaching,
You can see more about the concept by watching this youtube video...



There's also a Twitter Chat on Tuesdays... Just search for the hashtag
 #WBTchat
starting at  6 PM Pacific, 7 PM Mountain, 8 PM Central, 9 PM Eastern


And I think the Book Study for this Summer Series will be:


I'll blog about more info on when the study will start and how you
can follow along if you're interested.
You might want to check out some of the info from
previous summer book studies to see all the great
info that is shared during an online book study... HERE.
Or by clicking on the Summer Book Studies page tab above.



I'd love to know more about how you use
this wonderful strategy in your room!

No comments:

Post a Comment