Tuesday, February 17, 2015

QR Codes for Missing Addends



Second Day of Wintery Mix School closings 
and ...
I'm on a roll with the Missing Addends..
I'm noticing my kiddos need some more work with missing addends and shared a freebie 
called "Find the Missing Addends" HERE
It's time to add in some tech to the mix....
so...
I used the wonderful 
Galaxy Far Far Away
clipart from 

to create these interactive QR code task cards.

You can post them around the room for a 
QR mission station...
OR
Use them as a task card basket for a station.
I just love the characters in this packet!


and my kiddos LOVE scanning the QR codes and writing 
down the secret code on their mission sheets.


Hop over to my TpT store and pick up a set for your class today...
They're on sale for $1.00 ...
cool savings for a cool day!

Want to win a set?
Leave a blog comment below to let me know 
how you use QR codes in your room.

No comments:

Post a Comment