Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thanks, Gabby! I LOVE the Make Over!



 I am SOOOOO Not a decorator! .... 

in fact... I usually break out in hives when I presented with all 
the options for colors and patterns
when contemplating buying new furniture... 

I've been considering updating the Swamp Blog for awhile now...
So...I took some time to research blog designers out there and
did more research to see what I wanted to include in the new design...

So I am...

super excited 

to showcase the new look put together for me by

Gabby Barba
of
Gabbys Classrooms
Gabby is a Student Teacher in Training:) 
and a VERY talented blog designer!

She made the whole process virtually painless for a 
non-decorator style-like person such as myself!

Her colors were spot on for what I was 
"trying" to describe!

I am VERY happy with the end product and 
excited to put some 
"style" into "The Swamp"!

If you're considering a new look for your blog 
or 
starting a new blog....
I HIGHLY recommend working with Gabby!

to coin a southern friend...
"She's a Peach!"

Stay tuned for a new PD presentation on Vocabulary 
for RTI intervention and Tier One activities as well...

IF you're a 
GoNoodler... or a Kahooter....
you might enjoy some of the new ideas!

Like...skyping a Kahoot game! 
Can't wait to see how it turns out!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words, Heidi! I'm so glad you like your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete