Saturday, August 30, 2014

Mini Me Fun!

Spent a little indulgence on a mini me and I LOVE HER!

Thanks to Crystal Fox and her wonderful design abilities....here she is...


My students helped put her together...down to the stripes on my shoes and the tuff of white hair on Daphne's head.  They loved sending Crystal suggestions on how to "improve" the graphic she was creating.  She was so EASY to work with and very patient with their questions about how she draws the different items in the picture!

For the price of a couple cups of "froo froo coffee", I now have a wonderful graphic to spice up my work :)  Why not take a moment and splurge for yourself?  
You'll find it soooo much fun and easy to do!

Check out Crystal's TpT store HERE
and her blog at...

Now...can someone tell me how to add her into my signature for the body of my posts without having to import the picture every time?
I sure would appreciate some techie advice!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment: