Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Station Accountability Sheet for ELA

So I'd like to get some type of accountability sheets going for stations this year.
At the same time, I'm enthralled with a friend's idea of
  using stories on DVDs as a station.

You know ....
The "OLD" DVD players...like the one my son used to travel with 
on the longggggg rides (that are now built into the cars)....




My thought is to have the kids choose a story to watch
possibly from one of Shelley Duvall's Bedtime story DVDs...
(used to be my son's favorites)...


When the student is finished with the story...
my goal is to have them be accountable for writing about
what they watched and listened to during their station time...

I was thinking about using this worksheet at the beginning of the year...

I'd love your feedback...
Download a copy Here and let me what you might do 
to change this form to make it better!

Here's the form I'm thinking about using for the Listening Station with a device...
iPod...cassette player...iPad...
Download it HERE as well.


And if you get a chance....
Please take a moment to vote for my son...
He's trying to win a music scholarship from a local music store.
Just click on the photo to go to FB and then 
find the Scholarship Voting Tab
Thanks!

Enjoy,

I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune to share this worksheet...
Hop over and see what others are sharing :)

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I should try to incorporate this idea. My husband has a player from when he used to work the overnight shift. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea! You rock. Smile and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea. I am going to do something similar for Tumblebooks that I use in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete