Thursday, June 19, 2014

Padlet Makes Sharing EASY Peasy!


I am IN LOVE with Padlet's quick and easy 
sharing ability!
It's like a virtual bulletin board where you can share ideas and activities
with others from any device that can get the internet!

There are sooooo many ways to use Padlet for education 
AND
Professional Development!

Padlet walls are tremendously EASY to create!
Just go to YouTube and search the word "Padlet"!
You'll find tons of tutorials from how to make your own wall to 
how to use padlet in your classroom!

You can put files, links, and even photos on your 
Padlet Wall...

I attended a fabulous SRSD writing strategy training this week (more on that next week)
and thought I'd try out 
Padlet as a resource for Professional Development sharing!

As a group, we were able to add and access many documents on the wall
to help us as we developed ideas and activities to use with 
the wonderful writing strategy!
Here's a picture of our wall.
I haven't made it public just yet...we've still got a couple things to add as a group...
But when we're done, I'll post the address on the blog so you can get to these cool
resources that were shared by the group:)

Check the blog post at "I Hear EdTech" for some 
cool ideas for using Padlet in the K Classroom to the High School Courses!

Check back next week for more share on 
our book study for 
I'm getting a LOT of great ideas for planning, organizing, and 
WHAT to do DURING small groups!
PS....there's a Padlet wall of sharing for ideas on this as well :)

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Heidi I am in the SRSD training this week. Are you going to share access to your PADLET for SRSD with others? Sure would love to be "privy". I really like the POW TIDE tools. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dina....we have a couple of other things to add to the padlet before I make it public. I'll post it here when it's ready. Thanks for asking and enjoy your training!

      Delete