Monday, May 26, 2014

Total Up 20 - Fluency Game Practice

Loved playing this fluency practice card game ...
Check out the directions HERE


I've created a couple different game board versions with the latest being one for "Back to School"
I think I'm going to have a "Fluency Station" during math groupings 
and make this a "staple" game this year.

What do you think?

Winter Version with the Mini Marshmallow markers...


I'd love to give a copy of each game away to someone this week :)
Leave a comment below with your email and I'll send the winners 
their games on Friday, May 30th

Don't forget to join our book study
starting June 16th!


Enjoy,

15 comments:

  1. I'm summer schooling my triplet grandsons (almost 6 years old). I'd LOVE to have this game! Thank you. ltschaepe@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a fluency game every single day. And they never seem to get tired of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love these...put them all on my wish list and crossing my tamsapp@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bingo is definitely a fun way to practice number fluency. clarinetcandy3137@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute! What a great idea. Rebecca27king@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! mgnreynolds@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend and I are delving into math work stations this year. Thanks for the great idea for a fluency station. This game is magnificent and I would love to win it! alyce.bartel@gmail.com
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm moving from 5th grade to 1st next year and I'd love to have one of these to add to my very small collection! Thanks for the chance to win and a great idea even if I don't!

    Lori
    blantonl2@mymail.shawnee.edu

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this game! My firsties sure would benefit from repeated practice with this game! lifeisswt@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first graders would love this game! Mariann :) mariannparker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I'll need this next year! :) They look great Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I posted a comment but I think maybe it didn't go! :( These look great I definitely will need these next year! They look great Heidi! teachingfran@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great activities! Would love to use them with my students.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great. Would love to use with my students. smeden@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete