Sunday, May 25, 2014

Summer Bucket List...What's Yours?

I'm linking up with Deanna Jump from Mrs. Jump's Class to have some fun
and share my Summer Bucket List... I've got a ton of stuff I'd like to do 
over these weeks of rest, but I'm looking forward to these the most...
Heading to Mamaw's to create some new tasks for my class next year.
and
visiting my hometown library's awesome book sale basement once or twice!
My classroom library is wonderfully filled with books that cost 10 cents...(well...sometimes I splurge and spend 25 cents on a hardback)...
Heading to the beach! 
YES! 
One week in my favorite place on earth!
LOVE the sound of the waves and to watch the water!
Spending some time with this creative lady and try NOT to get into trouble!
Looking forward to trying some new foods as well...and maybe a trip or two to ...
My favorite Cheesecake place in Tennessee!...YUM-O!!!!!
and of course a couple trips to ....
Best coffee in the US of A!!!!!
This cutie patootie and I are taking a major road trip this summer!
and we look forward to some shopping time near this favorite view 
with my bestest shopping buddy...
and then there's the hubby's run across the state of Tennessee...
(cause running across the country in 2012 doesn't count for running the state top to bottom)
with crew dog by my side...what can go wrong????
Hmmmm....let's see....there's the HEAT...
and the BUGS....and the "where's the potty"...and the ...you get the idea...
but we'll be using our techno devices to keep in touch 
and watch some of my favorite show on Netflix
but mostly to create some new stations 
for use during the small groups 
that I plan
to make much stronger 
while reading Debbie Diller's book
and sharing in the summer book study online!
Want to join me?  
Just follow along and jump in and share if you like.
I've got a page dedicated to the study this summer and will update it with 
some of our activities and ideas as we read through this little gem!
mycutegraphics.com
How about you?
Got something special planned?  
Join in Deanna's linky or share a comment or two below!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I remember your hubby's last run I think! You drove along and met him at stops, right? That's awesome! Enjoy your summer! I have 6.5 days remaining!
    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade

    Mrs. Wheeler's TPT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a good memory! He averaged 42 miles over 80 days .... thankfully MOST of those days at the beginning were pretty cool...even had some snow in the mountains...Unfortunately, I do not think Tennessee is going to be so kind :( We'll see how it goes...got my frogtoggs, ice packs, and cooling fans ready to roll...and Miss Daph will get a shave right before we head out :)...Maybe me too :) Have a great end of the year!

      Delete