Saturday, May 17, 2014

End of the Year Gifts for Fluency Practice!

Last year I gave my kiddos a bag of dice with some games to practice math fact fluency over the summer months...You can read about it here and download the freebie.

Since I moved up to second with several of my students from first, I created a new summer fluency pack for this year's end of the year gift...

I'll print off the different game directions on cardstock 
...I'm using the 2 per page version for the packet...
You can download this file HERE

and put the game directions inside a ziplock pouch with a pack of cards...
Dollar Tree (2 for a dollar)....


I also created a QR code to go with the directions so that they can be accessed on devices!
I added the QR code to this cute little note to put in the ziplock baggie!
I LOVE the graphics from MyCuteGraphics!  
These surfer kids are perfect!

Sooooo.....
Here's what the final gift bag will look like for my kiddos...


Do you do anything special for an end of the year gift for your kiddos?
I'd love to hear about your ideas!
Please comment below!

Enjoy,
Heidi

You can download the game file from my TpT store for Free!
HERE

5 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this cute idea. I usually do something with bubbles. This will be a nice change:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited you did these for 2nd grade this year. Used your dice games with my first graders last year and had a lot of requests to do something similar with 2nd grade this year. Thank you for sharing and saving me loads of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to use this for my end of the year gift. However the link is not working. Is there some other way I can get a copy of this? I am willing to purchase it too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just updated the links to go to my TpT store. Hope that helps!

      Delete