Sunday, April 27, 2014

Testing Encouragement

A third grade teacher at my school shared a testing encouragement strategy with me this week that I think I'm going to give a go for the SAT10 test my kiddos will begin on May6th.
Basically, it's a "top secret mission" for the parents to create
encouragement notes that I can give to the students each day of the test...
I already have the "testing treats" prepped...you know...the 
"donut let the test stress you...you're going to do great"
and
"rock and roll the test"
But I thought this little treasure of encouragement from the "homefront" would be an extra special piece to the equation of testing encouragement...
I remember back in college, during finals week, Mamaw would send me a box.
Inside the box would be a wrapped treat for each day of the finals week...
They were marked:  "Open day one" and so on...
It was a reminder that even though I was far away...my family was thinking of me and wishing me well!  Encouragement!  It's like oxygen to the soul!  It helps us all do better.
So.... what do you think?
If you'd like to put together a package for your kiddos...
you can click HERE to download this free file!





Good luck to all!
Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment