Wednesday, March 12, 2014

QR Code for ABC Order

I have a QR code station for sentence correction that the kids have been working on during ELA rotations...but it's time for a change...so I used some of MyCuteGraphics.com St. Patty's Day graphics to create this easy peasy QR Scan station for next week using the ABC Order skill for practice...



But if you don't have access to the QR Scanners...you could always print out the cards, laminate, and let the kids record their ABC order "the old fashioned" way...


Either way should be a fun review of the skill for my kiddos and I think I'll challenge them to use some of the words in a story or sentences on the back of the recording sheet.

Download a copy of the file HERE
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. You are just too awesome! I love QR codes but don't know how to make them yet & I don't have all this cute stuff to add to them. Thank you so much! Jackie
    jmcmanam@w-sioux.k12.ia.us

    ReplyDelete