Wednesday, March 19, 2014

ONE QR Code + Evernote = Math Task Heaven!

FlapJack did a post on using QR codes with EverNote and Animoto for Memory Making
 that I absolutely fell IN LOVE with!
....read more about it HERE

Sooooooo....it just occurred to me....

If you can do it with memories... 
why not with Math Tasks????
...Create .... ONE EverNote ..... 
that has a Math Task in the Note...

Use the link for the EverNote to create a QR code...

embed the QR code something...
a website....
a picture frame...
a card...

Then all you have to do is change the EverNote 
and the Math Task QR code can be scanned
EVERYDAY and be a different challenge!

Here's my version of a background using
mycutegraphics.com
and Ashley Hughes ClipArt...


I've got it printed and ready to hang in the room tomorrow...
The kids have a "Learning Log" that they record different responses inside....
so they can scan the QR code in the morning and solve the task for a sweet treat!

Here's a couple other designs you might like to use for your own QR code....

 ~~ OR ~~

Print off OUR Math Task picture and scan the QR code along with us each day!

You might even like to
tweet us @swampfrogkids 
with the answer to the task each day :)




Click HERE to download the file...



If you haven't checked out FlapJack Educational Resource's blog...she's fabulous...
Hop over HERE
FlapJack Educational Resources


and Ashley Hughes has some great shares HERE



Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. Is it something I can print out? If so, how do I do so? For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get it.
    Thanks so very much.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know that the link had gone bad. I've uploaded another link. Please let me know if it still isn't working.

      Delete