Friday, March 14, 2014

Old Lady Clover-SoundCloud share





Have you ever used "SoundCloud.com" ?

I had Mamaw make a quick podcast of "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover" for Monday's ELA Station rotations...
Then I uploaded the audio to SoundCloud.com

You should be able to listen and download the story audio through this link

I also made a QR code for the story so the kids can scan and listen on the iPods.

You can print out the QR Scan card with the AR quiz number and QR scan below to put into your listening station with the iPods...




Enjoy,


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! Can't wait for the kids to enjoy!

      Delete
  2. You are awesome! I never thought of using Sound Cloud that way. I just have a friend who sends me his new songs through Sound Cloud. You are brilliant!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first experience with Sound Cloud and I think I'm going to have to get the app now! Love this resource!

      Delete
  3. OMG!!!! You're a GENIUS!!!!! But I must admit that I missed something here... I didn't have time to read a few posts and now- who is this Mamaw??? LOVE that voice!!!! You should have her read The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of ANYTHING!!!!!
    THANKS!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad people are liking the recording. Mamaw is my mom! She turns 74 tomorrow and Skypes with my second graders almost everyday. They read a book to her in my classroom in TN and my mom has a copy of the book to help them when they get stuck on a word in OH. She also makes sure to ask comprehension questions before they take the AR test that goes along with the book they're reading to her. We've been Skyping with my classes for three years now. She's working on more old lady books during this spring books :)

      Delete
  4. This idea has completely revolutionized the way I view my listening centers...LIFE altering! Thank you so much!!
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMoments

    ReplyDelete