Saturday, February 1, 2014

Math Task for February Logic


My kiddos are LOVING the math tasks with logical reasoning and problem solving!
You can use these with the whole group...
with a small group...
or individually to encourage students to search for different solutions.
They've also been great at getting my students to agree or disagree and 
EXPLAIN why they agree or disagree ....


Hop over to my Teacher's Notebook Store to check them out for yourself.

There's also a task available for January HERE.

First person to comment with my husband's pick for the Super Bowl gets February's Task Free!
Leave your email so I can get you the file :)....go ahead...it's a 50/50 chance! :)

Enjoy,
Now available on my TpT store as well :)

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Congrats! You guessed well. I'm sending the February task to you now.

      Delete
    2. Thank you!! I was so excited to win this. I purchased your last Logic Challenge. This was was just as fantastic. I already used it with my second graders. They ALL enjoyed it. My higher students loved the challenge of coming up with all the solutions. My struggling students worked in pairs and enjoyed coming up with a solution they both agreed upon. I will be keeping an eye out for future tasks! Thank you again!

      Delete
    3. Thank you!! I was so excited to win this. I purchased your last Logic Challenge. This was was just as fantastic. I already used it with my second graders. They ALL enjoyed it. My higher students loved the challenge of coming up with all the solutions. My struggling students worked in pairs and enjoyed coming up with a solution they both agreed upon. I will be keeping an eye out for future tasks! Thank you again!

      Delete
  2. Going to assume he is a Peyton Manning fan.
    Susan
    Lizf38@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's actually a Raiders fan, but the Broncos will do for this season :)

      Delete