Monday, February 17, 2014

iLove The Teaching Channel

Are you familiar with "The Teaching Channel"?  
I LOVE the ideas and real life scenarios shared by real teachers!

The "Trash Can" game (shared on this video) is a game I've been looking forward to trying with my second graders this year!  





I tried to download some of the resources she uses during the video, but the one download didn't play nice with my computer...so I created a quick sheet to go with the game that I think will serve the purpose.

You can download the game from the Teaching Channel video resource....

Here's my version ... you can download HERE

Enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi,

    Thanks so much for this posting about Teaching Channel! Did you try the Trash Can Game with your students? How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia,
      Haven't tried it with the kids yet, but did have the pleasure of sharing the video and game ideas with a group of second grade teachers during a district presentation. They all seemed to enjoy the resources :) Thanks for sharing!

      Delete