Monday, November 25, 2013

Teaching Channel Shout Out

Have you checked out some of the new videos available on this wonderful resource?
I LOVE using accountable talk with my kiddos and this short blippity bop  (below) is a great explanation of why it works and how to use it...

The Teaching Channel has some great early childhood videos to help with the online PD as well...
Hop over and check them out as well...

What accountable talk do you use in your classroom?
Do you have a favorite Teaching Channel Video you've gained some personal insight by watching?

Leave a comment to answer one (or both) of the questions above along with your email address...I'll choose a lucky winner to send a little something special to for playing along!
Enjoy,


1 comment:

  1. I have watched TONS of videos on the teaching channel! They are wonderful, and this is one of my favorites! I watch them at the gym while I am on the treadmill. It's a great way to squeeze a little extra time out of the day! There are some wonderful lessons on there! I just wish there were more for K/1 teachers! I think that I have seen them ALL!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover