Sunday, October 6, 2013

QR Codes for Listening to Books on Movies

My family is helping me put together some book listening movies to use with my technology/listening station so I thought I'd share!
 If you have an iPod or iPad, all you need to do is print off the file.
(I used cardstock so the pieces would be a little sturdier--but I WOULDN'T suggest laminating as the lightning in most rooms interferes with the scanners camera and the lamination.)
Cut the cards apart and put into a "Station Basket".
Students can scan the code and "watch/listen" to the book as many times as you like before taking the online AR test.  (Our school has access to the online version of Accelerated Reader....Yippeee!  The kids love it!)


Download the file HERE

Enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. Heidi,
    Thank you so much for these! I have 10 mini ipads in my classroom and I am so excited to show these to my students! I can not thank you enough!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try these this week. Thank you for the inspiration and resource.

    ReplyDelete