Saturday, October 12, 2013

MORE QR Codes for Listening Stations

My family was ON A ROLL!

They helped me complete 13 more listening stories with QR codes for my Listening Station basket.
We even got the questions updated and ready to go for each new story!

The idea is that the kids can listen to the story using an iPod or iPad with a QR scanner.  Then answer the questions on the story card in their Reading Journal during the Listening Station time.

Since these are all books I have, I plan to also put the QR code on the cover of the book and a copy of the questions on the inside cover of the book.  That way the kids can listen to the book as they look at the pictures and then return to the text to help them answer the questions.

Click HERE to download the codes and questions to use in your own listening station.


Here's some of the new stories...




Thanks Mamaw and Lasha!  
You Rock!

Enjoy,

sorry...just updated the link codes...my bad :)

6 comments:

  1. Heidi, Please tell me you took some time off from school work this week! I love you and your work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy,
      I had a WONDERFUL visit with mom and she was on a roll! Love when she reads for me! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. These are great! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to use them with my students at a listening center!
    ~Meghan (Inside The Classroom- http://www.mrsmayhew.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome! I love QR codes & now for a listening center. You teach 1st & 2nd graders? I have 1st graders and they will love it! Thanks so much! jackie
    jmcmanam@w-sioux.k12.ia.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love what technology can do! I am having a giveaway on my blog. Come and check it out!

    Alyse
    Keep Calm and Apple On

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing idea. Thank you for sharing your hard work.

    ReplyDelete