Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back in Full Swing!

Are you Back to School Yet?

August 5th was our first day back and I'm soooooo liking SECOND GRADE!

If you're working with the Common Core Standards and Envision Math....there's a couple of resources that are available for First and Second Grade teachers....

Check out the First Grade CCSSM Resources Blog  HERE

and the Second Grade CCSSM Resources Blog  HERE


Still working on a lesson plan template that works the best for my new schedule...but here's the "skeleton look"...  You can download it HERE and modify for yourself...
you'll need the SFCartoonist font to see it correctly.


Enjoy the day!

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering how long you spend in each rotation. I have been back in school for 3 weeks and still trying to nail down a better schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now .... anywhere from 10-20 minutes a rotation.

      Delete
  2. How long do you spend at each rotation? I have been back to school for 3 weeks and still adjusting my schedule.

    ReplyDelete