Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pencil Sharpener Heaven!


I am in pencil sharpener HEAVEN!!!!
The Classroom Friendly Pencil Sharpener is
THE best pencil sharpener
I have come across in many years of teaching!

Sharpening pencils seemed to be a horrible feat this year for my firsties!
The sharpener would sharpen them sooooo pointy that they'd break right away...
or...
The kids would sharpen the pencil only to have the point fall out when they took the pencil out of the sharpener.....or...
The sharpener would sharpen ONE side of the pencil MORE than the other side so that the lead didn't last more than a couple of sentences...
So...I bought the REALLY expensive electric sharpener...only to have a pencil get jammed and break the unit within 3 weeks of purchase :(

I don't think I'll have any worries this year with this baby on board!
(It even gets the approval of Mamaw...who was helping me sharpen new pencils for the year!)
If you haven't had the opportunity to see this sharpener in action....take a gander ...

Don'tcha think a new teacher would appreciate this as a
 "Welcome to the Profession" gift?
and...
I LOVE that we can use purchase orders to buy the sharpeners!
Why not ban together with some team mates and get more for less?

I'm off to see if Owner and Teacher Troy Decoff will consider letting me
"give away" one of these closer to the beginning of school!
Be sure to check back or follow my blog to see if he agrees!
You could be a winner!

Follow Me with...
Follow on Bloglovin

  Follow me on Feedly

Google+

Email Subscription



But if you're like me and don't like to wait...
Hop over to Classroom Friendly Pencil Sharpener 
and order your own....
so you're prepped and ready to go for the first day of school!

Enjoy,

5 comments:

  1. It truly is the best pencil sharpener. One of my teammates has one...I need to get my own so I can stop bothering her!

    ~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, my students have managed to kill two electric sharpeners and I am so tired of kids hanging over the wastebasket trying to sharpen pencils with those little blades attached to a piece of plastic. Think I'll order three and have a couple extra for gifts!
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea! I just sharpened about 50 pencils in less than 15 minutes and NOT one had a bad point! I'm LOVIN' this sharpener!!!

      Delete
  3. I have been referring to your blog for the past couple of years. I have used several of your activities in my classroom. The pencil sharpener looks great!

    ReplyDelete