Saturday, May 11, 2013

Graphing in a Galaxy Far Far Away


I LOVE Star Wars which is the GREATEST movie of all time!


I plan to print out and laminate the character page above so the kids can use expo markers to help count the characters before they graph each one below.


They can use the tally page to practice making and counting tally marks....then use the symbols to create and solve
number equations.


I've included several different versions of the number equations...
addition
subtract from 10
more than
less than

The Graphics are from 


Hope you'll hop over to my Teacher's Notebook Store or my TpT Store and take a lookey look :)



Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness, the boys in my class would go bonkers over this! Very cute:)
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete