Thursday, May 16, 2013

End of the Year Gifts for Firsties


Fact Fluency Practice
I love giving my firsties an end of the year gift that I hope will help them practice their math fact fluency over the summer in a fun way!  Dice seems like a good choice for my kiddos this year as they are loving all the games we’re playing in stations AND they LOVE to roll dice…anytime….anywhere….anyhow….
Tape the poem to a quart sized ziplock baggie.  
Laminate and cut out the playing boards and game direction



add a wipe away marker to the baggie. 
 
Then just for fun, through in…a pom pom to erase the marker from the playing boards.

Easy Peasy! J

Have a GREAT End of the Year!

Heidi

Download the files from my TpT store for free
Here
or
Here

7 comments:

  1. As a momma of a first grader, THANK YOU!!!! We will have some fun with this!

    Thanks
    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a class of first graders, but I am ALSO a mama of a first grader who will benefit from these games this summer. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea for a great gifty for my Firsties! Thanks for sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! My teaching buddy and I have already printed these. Now to laminate and put into baggies. Thanks so much for this freebie!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great. Many of my second graders would also like this. Thanks for sharing!
    Jennifer
    Love Teaching Kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this idea. I put some things together to help my students read and write over the summer but i didn't have anything for math. Thank you so much for sharing this. :)

    Meghan
    First Grade with a Cherry on Top

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did something similar last year...but this is so much better :) Thanks so much for your help!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete