Tuesday, May 28, 2013

CCSSM Title Sheets


Number One Summer Project is to reorder my math stations and games according to the quarters the skills are taught.  I created some quick CCSSM standard sheets to include in the files to sort through the games.  Some of the standards are taught more than one quarter, so I can reprint the title page as often as I need.  Then I can sort through the games and add to the boxes I'm putting together for each quarter.  Hope this helps me get more organized :)
You can download these simple titles HERE.

On a "family note"...
So proud of my son and his accomplishments throughout his school career!
Graduated with Honors and Distinction this past week and ready to take on the world!
Look out!  It could get really crazy world!


Enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. Job well done to both of you! I would love to hear more as your summer project progresses. I am on my own making a pacing guide and aligning math stations. Hope you share or put your work on TpT...I would be your first buyer!

    ReplyDelete