Monday, May 27, 2013

ASK cards by CM School Supply



CM School Supply sent me a neat little teacher resource to check out this quarter.
They're called A.S.K. Cards....which stands for Actively Seeking Knowledge.


The cards are great at providing the "questioning and problem solving skills" that evaluators are looking for when they come to your room to observe...Just having a resource of questions to help remind me throughout the week easily transferred to retaining the questions in my brain...


and since they come on a ring....they were easy to keep at my tech table to refer to during a lesson...


Hop over to CM School Supply and check out all the goodies they've got in "store" :)
I think it's something in a teacher's blood...a love of school supplies!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment