Saturday, March 16, 2013

Take Away some

One of my MOST Favorite blogs to follow is

If you've never hopped over to Donna's blog...you NEED to check it out!
She has the MOST Fabulous station and game ideas for Math!!!!!!
Her recent blog post for 10 Take Away included a "challenge" to see if anyone could come up with another version...

I LOVE the idea of something so quick and easy to put into a station that has the kids actively engaged with the concept and doesn't require a lot of prep time on my part...sooo....challenge accepted :)

Here's my version of Donna's game...
Couldn't decide if I liked the ten-fram with some more....or...

....two ten-frames that they can cross off and see the number....

Either way...you can download the file for 
11-20

Be sure to Hop over to Donna's FABULOUS blog and check out all her super ideas!
Sometimes...I wished I lived in Texas...just sometimes... :)

I've linked this post up with Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies-May 2013!
...tons of free things here too...
Hop over and take a look!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Enjoy the day!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooza, you really knocked the "challenge" out of the park! Thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Heidi! I love how you extended this activity and thanks for the shout-out for my blog.

    Donna
    Math Coach’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have found your blog! I'm your newest follower:)
    I like Math Coach's Corner, too.
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Donna's blog too! I really like your activity and how you designed the graphic organizer. Thanks for sharing on Manic Monday!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete