Saturday, October 20, 2012

I've Been "Booed" with 5 Freebies!


So here are the rules:
1. If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
2. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
3. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else), or Freebie(s) that you love!
4. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:


Thanks Teresa from Fun in K/1 for the shout out!
Fun in K/1
New Freebies...soon to become my favorites!

From one of my wonderful and creative teammates...Nancy Bland!
A new twist to an old favorite..Roll and Read!


Bump is always a favorite with my kiddos...and Time Bump is just what the doctor ordered for the stations this year!
Thanks, Nancy! 


If you're using Ten-Frames...the this freebie may be just the thing the doctor ordered...Show What You Know Using Ten-Frames...


Here's a PowerPoint for Number Talks using a Ten-Frame

Ten-Frame Dominoes goes along with the math unit this week too..
Download your free copy from my TpTstore.
Check out the post on these dominoes HERE


Onto the next 5 bloggers I plan to Boo...
Be sure to check out the awesome blog resources!







Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of the freebies! I especially like the ten frame story problems. I haven't seen those before.

    FYI: On the powerpoint, I think it is page 6 that says 5 and 1 is 5.

    Have a great weekend!

    Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great and awesome activities for children...I will also try this out on my children, they will surely enjoy these...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover