linklinklinklink Instagram

Sunday, May 6, 2012

QR Code search for Money

Here's the latest QR code search....this one's for money concepts....





I found some really cute pig die cuts at school that I'll be gluing the codes to and laminating before hanging around the room.
                          

Here's what the codes will look like and the key to what the code says.  I'll create an answer key to use when checking their work.  I've also shown them how I want them to draw the coins....however, you could have them stamp the coins instead.


Here's the recording sheet.  Couldn't figure out a way to make it a half sheet....so I'll more than likely print on both sides to save paper.





Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these QR codes ideas!!! I have been wanting to do these for quite some time but hadn't figured out exactly how to do it. I also got the other one late last night. Keep them coming:)
    Thanks again, Jackie
    jackie@acsnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thank you! We started playing with the QR codes during internet safety week and have had a blast! They are addicting!!

    Robin
    It's All Elementary
    www.teacherszone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG love! I just stumbled onto your blog and I love it! I am just starting to use QR codes so these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover