Thursday, May 24, 2012

Parent Volunteer End of the Year Gift!

It's that time of year when I "rack" my brain (well...let's be honest...my mother's too, since there's not much left of mine at this time!)...to find something unique and fun to say THANKS to those parents that take time to support us in the classroom throughout the year by coming in and helping with AR or other fun room mom duties :)

So a trip to the infamous Dollar Tree was in order!

People probably thought I was a kookoo bird as I walked the aisle looking and talking to myself as I walked...

And ....voila!  Take a look at this green monster fuzzy wonderful thingy!

and the perfect size bottle of my favorite dish washing detergent :) 

Put them together....and what do you get?

The perfect Swamp Frog scrubby for my wonderful parents! 

Well....you need to add some googly eyes and felt hands... 

Add a Thank You Note....

Which the kids loving signed....

Just a thought...but thought I'd share...

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Super Cute! I just blogged about my parent volunteer gifts too and joined Courtney's
    Emily
    Tangled with Teaching linky party at Swimming into Second - you should join too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the goggly eyes! Very fun and clever.

    Sheila
    Sprinkle Teaching Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. That frog scrubber is too cute! I am your newest follower and a fellow TN teacher and blogger.

    Kim

    loveofteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover