linklinklinklink Instagram

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easy Speak USB Recorder Winner!

Congratulations to .... Kathy at "First Grade a la carte".....
She's the winner of the Easy Speak USB Recorder 
from 





If you haven't hopped over to her blog in awhile, you need to!
She's has an amazing talent for creating cool things!

So very happy to be able to pass this wonderful
technology tool onto you, Kathy!
Enjoy!



Be on the look out for my review of the Luna Interactive Projection Camera !

I'm in the process of "checking it out" now!  I'll blog about it soon and then....you guessed it....
one lucky follower will get the opportunity to win one of their own!
YEAH!

4 comments:

  1. THANKS so much! I am SUPER excited! I am sharing my excitement with others. Stop by and check it out!

    Kathy
    First Grade a la Carte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you’re it! Now it’s your turn….come by and visit my blog to see the rules!
    ~Jada
    Daisy Days for Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged! Hop on over to my blog to play along.
    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tagged you because I love your blog and think you are amazing!

    http://firstgradeistoadallyawesome.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-im-it.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...