linklinklinklink Instagram

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Llamas


We were recently challenged to do some writing involving llamas ....
We used some of the Llama Llama stories to get us in "the mood"...

But I wanted the writing to be more of nonfiction flavor ...
So I put together a little powerpoint to share some information with the kids....

You can download it Here

I used a tree map to help the kids organize their facts for the story....

and just in case you need to work on some adjectives....





and a wonderful team member found this great site with a cool video about a llama farm...


Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I think my kids would really enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask why you were challenged to write about llamas? It seems a little random. But I love how you tackled it. My 20 month old niece loves Llama, Llama Red Pajama. She asks for Llama.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...