Sunday, February 26, 2012

Use the Force!

Hop over to my TpT store to pick up the latest game using some adorable Darth Vader Easter Eggs and the graphics from scrappingdoodle.com called "Galaxy Far Away"!


I'm working on getting the license that will allow me to share the items for free on the blog, but haven't figured out all the ins and outs just yet.

Got the Easter Eggs from Target...

Printed off the words and hid them in the mask.  Now the kids will have to work together to unscramble the words and create some of our High Frequency Words for the week.  

Have a lot of precious firsties who love the movie as much as I do!  So how could I resist...

Wish I could upload it free here...but for now, it's 50 cents on the TpT store for Swamp Frogs :)


Enjoy,
Heidi






5 comments:

  1. Just L-O-V-E! I have gotten a few other star wars acivities from bloggers. My kids are LOVING them. This is going in my wishlist for tomorrow right NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! My kids are going to LOVE this!
    I have give you an award. Come on over to check it out!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gave you an award! Come to my blog to check it out.

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover