Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feeling Pretty Special!

Be My Valentine

Thanks so much to my Valentine Exchange Partner...
Mrs. Miner from 
Mrs. Miner's Monkey Business



Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten Monkey Business

She made my weekend start off really special with a great package full of unique and cool things!



I LOVE....LOVE...LOVE...the picture frame with my Swamp Frog First Graders inside !

And I can't wait to try out the yummy smellys in the special package!



Thanks so much to Sarah and Caitlin for hosting this great time!

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! :) So sweet to do that exchange.

    Enjoy your weekend. I am your newest follower!!!

    lyndsey
    ayearofmanyfirsts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you enjoyed it. I really enjoyed making it for you. I was so glad to get someone who had such an obvious love (frogs)...it made my job easy-schmeasy!
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover