linklinklinklink Instagram

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Favorite Follower Award


Thanks to Deb over at "Oh My Little Classity Class" was kind enough to pass along the "Favorite Follower Award"...If you haven't hopped over to her blog yet, take a peek and check it out.
She's got some great shares...

Rules of the award are to pass along to two of my followers...well...that's a tough one!  I always enjoy the comments I receive and am happy to share...

Let me pass on some "love" to  "Oceans of First Grade Fun"
Mrs. A's got some of the cutest snowmen going on right now!  She's always so kind to share her ideas and leave a "happy note" when she downloads something from the swamp :)  Glad to hear she made it through the tornado alley last week too!  It was a fun time for all!



Kathy from "First Grade A La Carte" is another blog friend with a heart of gold...and a brain that creates some awesome games and shares!  She's always so complimentary and thoughtful in her comments!
If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing her adorable penguin clip art, hop over now and check it out!  Too cute!  She's also in the running for "Most Fascinating Blog of 2011"...go vote for her!  and good luck!



Enjoy your day, friends!
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi! Thanks so much for the shout out! I heart your blog soooo much! Have a great weekend.
    Ms. Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this award!

    I'd love for you to check out my blog sometime ;)

    ✿Valerie
    Grow Up Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS so much Heidi for the shout out! I feel honored. You are AMAZING! This was one of my very first blogs and I keep coming back for more!

    Kathy
    First Grade a la Carte

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover