linklinklinklink Instagram

Monday, January 23, 2012

iPad/iPod AR Book App Cards

What do you get when you combine two really awesome ideas...something I hope works really well!

Colleen Patton created some really cool I Can cards to use with her iTouches.
and Sue at "The Very Busy Kindergarten" posted information that "Little Critter" Apps are on sale for 99 cents right now...

So....I took the two ideas/information and came up with some cards to use with my iPods and iPad for reading apps and AR testing....gotta love the Recorded Voice option on some AR tests!  It allows the kids to take higher level tests and stretch their wings a little!  They love reading the books on the iPods and iPad...they're interactive and interesting.

The plan is to put the AR cards on a ring so that those that are on the iPods and iPad for the day can choose the app they need to do and take the tests independently (or close to independently :)

I was able to get some Arthur Books awhile back for 99 cents...

Last year, I snagged some Dr. Seuss... 

So, I was super excited when Little Critter went on sale this week! 
Check out all the book apps for Little Critter on your iTunes account!  Or go to Sue's blog...she's got them posted there along with a lot of other great ideas!

Download the cards I created with the AR test numbers HERE!

Enjoy,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi, thanks for the shout out. I noticed your post titled about iPads and w a ndered over......surprise to me!

    Sue
    Theverybusykindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling a little jealous about your iPods and iPad in your classroom. ;)

    These might be fun for my own kiddos though! Thanks for the heads up!

    I have a little surprise for you over on my blog.
    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. I am a new follower

    Tricia
    Queen with Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from your newest follower!! :) Just wanted to say hi and that I look forward to following your blog!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...