linklinklinklink Instagram

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Legend of the Poinsettia


I LOVE Christmas time and especially talking about traditions and legends from other countries with my firsties!  Tomie dePaola has a wonderful story about the poinsettia that we listen to in class as I do a directed draw of a poinsettia with the kids.  I took the scholastic version and turned it into a youtube movie to enjoy this year.  Hope it goes well....You should be able to zamzar the video and download it to your computer.
I've also uploaded it to my 4shared.com account so you can download it from there too :)

Feliz Navidad!
Heidi


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I do a unit on holidays around the world and this will be a great addition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I always read the story to my kids. It's great because I'm "Sra. Martinez" like in the book. :0()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We do a holidays around the world unit and this will be fun! I like switching my read-alouds up with some technology!

    Thanks!

    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this! I read this every year! Love this! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! This is great. I now have two great videos to show during our listening center time thanks to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...