linklinklinklink Instagram

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Grinch Wants to Sum It Up!

Not my idea or creation, but a friend and team mate sure is creative and likes to share!

I like the idea of them rolling two die and writing out the addition sentence above the sum...boy do we need some work with sums!

I may switch it up and have them use a deck of cards...with just the Queens (for zero) to the sixes and add the two cards together...my kiddos aren't always the best with dice and cards seem so much more quiet :)  We'll see how it goes!


Enjoy,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks!

    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower!!!! Can't wait to check things out! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...