linklinklinklink Instagram

Monday, November 28, 2011

Blogversary!


Happy Blogversary to "The Swamp"!
One year ago today, right about this time, I decided it would be a good idea to start blogging 
about my teaching experiences and life in general in TN :)
I hope you've found some useful things over the past year!
I've enjoyed sharing with you and look forward to another year of fun and creativity :)

Thought I'd share one of my favorite comic strips...Tundra!
We met the artist and author while trekking through Alaska and have been fans ever since.
I was given permission to post one of my very favorite comics from Chad Carpenter above.

Since it decided to snow tonight...yep, that's right...SNOW on November 28, 2011!
I thought this would be an appropriate comic strip to share
and say ...
"Happy Blogversary Swampers"
Enjoy,
Heidi





4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...