Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blogging Awards! I'm Honored!


Thanks to Jennifer at Rowdy in First Grade and Lori at Bee the Change for awarding "The Swamp" with the Versatile Blogger Award.  It's always nice to know your efforts are appreciated.  If you haven't had the chance to hop over to these cool blogs, now's a great opportunity!
For receiving the award, I would like to
1) Thank the people giving me the award and link back to them in the post....(If you click on their blog names....you'll get to their fine areas of expertise :)
2)  Share 7 things about myself:
        1...I'm an internet junky!
        2...I LOVE anything to do with frogs!
        3...I enjoy being a blogger and sharing ideas with others!
        4....I like to travel....especially to the beach!  Hint, Hint...(for the hubby).
        5...I read "Girlfriends in God" devotionals to start each day.
        6...I LOVE my iPad and the new iPhone 4s :)....and I'm watching the "I'm Watch" carefully to see how it does!
        7....I think Gibbs is "da bomb" and often blog while watching reruns of NCIS!

3) Pass this award along to 15 other blogs...
Wow!  Only 15....hmmm...
Can't do it....check my blog garden at the bottom of this post....each and every one deserves the Versatile Blogger award!  Click on their name to link to their wonderful site.  I have everyone of them in my google reader and LOVE....LOVE....LOVE to see what they're up to daily!



Deceptively Education began an award called the "I Heart Your Blog".  You can read about the award at her wonderful site by clicking HERE.  Thanks to this wonderful site and Mrs. Au at Second Grade Rocks for awarding "The Swamp" with this cool award!

Again...to only name 10 top blogs would be really hard for me and not very honest...since I truly do visit all my garden blogs through the use of google reader each day!  Be sure to visit the garden below and check them out!

Thanks to everyone who works so hard to share so much!  You're ideas and thoughtfulness help make me a better teacher and person!

 Have a blesssed Thanksgiving Day!


Enjoy,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment