linklinklinklink Instagram

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Apple Pie Tree and Sequencing

We had a great time visiting family in Ohio during Fall Break!  
I even got the cousins to work together to create a video on a book I'll be using for my observation evaluation.  Check it out here...




I think this is a great book to help with the concept of sequencing.
I even worked out a power point to go along with the lesson for sequencing.  
You should be able to download it from my 4shared account HERE.
or from this link
sequence.ppt


Here's the file for the sequencing pieces the kids will use during the lesson.
Download it HERE.

I'm also going to use
"There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Bat" for one of my stations.
The kids will use the pieces and the old lady to sequence the story on a magnetic board.
You can download the pieces HERE.


Looking forward to getting back with the kids tomorrow :)
Should be a great week!
Enjoy,
Heidi







1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...