linklinklinklink Instagram

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Top Ten Award

Top 10 TBA

Thanks to "Thinking Out Loud" for the Top Ten Blog Award!  I appreciate the shout out!
If you haven't hopped by this fab little blog...take a dip and see all the great resources available there!
I'm loving her pinterest boards, so you might look into following her there too :)


The TBA blog is having a Top Ten Blog Award if you'd like to hop over and see what all the fuss is about :)  It's a great way to see some of the fabulous blogs available to learn new and wonderful ideas from!  I'm an author on this awesome resource and can tell you I LOVE all the great ideas that come through!


I have so many blogs I love to stalk that I'd need a top 200 list.  Narrowing it down to 10 is gonna be tough, so I thought I'd try to share some of my favorites (that haven't already received the award)!  Hopefully, you'll find some great ideas and concepts for yourself!  Hop on by and check them out:



Heidisongs Resource






































8 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much! I appreciate this! I would love to add buttons to my blog...but I have no idea how. Would you mind sharing it with me? I have wanted to add blog buttons to my sidebar for a long time! Thanks again.

    Megan
    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    meganwheeler44@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me a top ten! It means a lot that you are finding useful things that make your life easier!
    Reagan
    Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi,

    Thanks so much! Your blog is one of my VERY Favorites! I have learned so much from you! I appreciate you making me a top ten!

    Kim @ SaylorsLog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi,
    Thank you so much! I appreciate the recognition and also all the resources you share on your blog!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS for including me in your AWESOME list!!

    Kathy
    First Grade a la Carte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi!!! You are too sweet to add me to your Top 10!!! I appreciate YOU!!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Heidi...why am I the only one that can't figure out how to follow you for my blog roll. :( help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Reagan,
    I love your blog. It looks like my blog is on your blogroll. Was there something else you wanted to do with it?
    Thanks for all your great shares!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...