linklinklinklink Instagram

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Assessment Power Points for Reading Street Stories


I've created some assessment power points to see if I can better use them to assess my kiddos at the end of the story.

You can click here to go to the internet version of the power point.  This is the first one I used and I liked how easy it was to have the kids come and go through the words.  I may download to my iPad and find it something that I can assess with a few as we wait in line for the bathroom :)

I used the "Print Clearly" font when creating the power points, however, the internet versions don't recognize this font.  You may wish to download the "Print Clearly" font HERE and then try downloading the power point from the link below.



  

Some may find this link better to download the power point to their own computers.








Here's the link for the internet version of the power point assessment for "The Big Blue Ox".


Some may find this LINK better for downloading.

2 comments:

  1. These look great! We use StoryTown at our school, but I like the way these turned out. Hope it helps with assessing!

    I have an off-topic question: How did you get your Google docs embedded onto your post?

    I've been staring at my Google Docs page for the past three hours, and I can't for the life of me find any buttons or links that will give me the embedding code.

    Any help would be wonderful!
    Andi

    andi_monroe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andi,
    I created a quick (and very bad picture quality) video for embedding power points and docs into the blog.
    You can view it on YouTube with this link:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDgCrfO0RZw

    Hope this helps!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...