linklinklinklink Instagram

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Zamzar File Conversions! YES!!!


My new bestest friend!  I have been converting You Tube videos to movies I can store on my computer for some time now with zamzar.com...but NOW they have a convert with button that you can install on your toolbar and it makes the conversion Oh So Much more easy!!!!

Check out their informational video HERE!

It's so easy to convert files now!  I have a ton of videos from the Youtube world that I need to go back and grab :)

Enjoy your day!
Heidi

7 comments:

  1. I'm not too computer savvy but do you mean I can convert the you tube videos and possibly put them on a thumb drive to show my students?

    You tube is blocked at school so if this is true I'll be a very happy camper!

    Lorena
    Little Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have been wanting to do this. I can't wait to play around with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just typed up a post I was going to publish on my blog tomorrow about converting You Tube videos to MP3 files so I can play them on a cd! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorena...yes!!! This is what I do...like the Eric Carle books on youtube and the powerpoints of the different songs...I convert them to mov files and it opens with my quicktime viewer...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for adding the info about Zamzar! A Smartboard was installed in my classroom this Spring. You Tube is blocked at our school so this is a great alternative. I'm downloading Eric Carle videos and lots of Teacher Tipster ideas. Any other great recommendations for downloads?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad it's working for you! I find if I do it at home from my internet, I'm okay...but we tried to do it at the school's internet the other day and it was horrific!
    I just zamzarred schoolhouse rock videos for nouns and verbs...there's a lot on youtube though...and Harry Kindergarten has a ton of great songs! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...