linklinklinklink Instagram

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Replacement for the "Dreaded Treasure Box!"

Maybe I'm a fuddy duddy, but I dread the treasure box and all that comes with it!  Just seemed like a waste of my money and the kids lost or left whatever they got after they got it....probably because I was such a terrible treasure box provider :)

I came upon a the BEST idea for rewards to take the place of the dreaded treasure box posted on "First Grader....at Last!"  She calls it her Behavior Catalog!  Hop over to her site to check it out!  I've already got my new "Frogtastic Behavior Catalog" ready to go!  Thanks to Sarah!  Click on her cute button below to take you to her site....click HERE to go to the post about the behavior catalog!






enjoy,
Heidi





2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you about the treasure box! LOVE this idea :)

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful, simple, easy idea! I love it! Already recreated it for my room!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...